SUNY Binghamton Class of 2023

Just received my official packet today, including the Provost’s Scholarship!

I got accepted to Watson
SAT: 1560
GPA (weighted): 4.53
10 AP classes
Solid ECs
In-State

Just got in! Does anyone know how to find out if you got a scholarship? It didn’t say anything in the letter.

Son just got into the school of Engg. The letter didn’t mention any scholarships…

n

Date: 12/12/18
School: Harpur College of Arts and Sciences
GPA: 91
ACT: 31

A fair amount of extracurriculars, 5 APs throughout high school

Son was accepted today to Harpur.

GPA: 88.44
ACT: 34
SAT: 1480

Quite a few AP’s, IB’s, Honors classes, team sport, various clubs and volunteering.

@Lindagaf what was the delivery system?

An email notification that his status had changed, @kcn629 .

i applies to the school of business for marketing early action but haven’t heard back yet! A lot of my friends with very high sats have already heard and my one friend with sats like mine heard yesterday! i’m getting worried could someone let me know my chances? my gpa is a 95 unweighted and 97 weighted and i got a 1240 and a 25

I applied to the school of management EA with a 1390 & 97 GPA. Should I be concerned since I have not heard back yet?

Still waiting…

My son got a notification but was told to log into PODS. But he applied via Common App. How do you find your PODS account?

Well, denied ED to Penn so, Bing class of ‘23 wohoo!

@Jake12345 both of my friends were denied too and it sucks because they are much more intelligent than me and i love penn

In 12/5. 88 GPA, 34 ACT, feeder school, applied PPL. I’m 3/3 so far

@pezzy1 The admissions office at Binghamton should’ve sent you a confirmation email about the submitted application, along with the PODS login.

Search through the email used for the Common App.

My S was accepted at Harpur 12/5. Took him 5 days to realize an email was there lol!

In-state
1450 SAT (760 E/690 M)
96 average unweighted (school does not weight)
SAT II - US History (760) World History (720) English Lit (730)

2 APS (AP’s just introduced this year and seniors not allowed to take more than 2)
Rank - no ranking at his school

EC’s - published a book as a fundraiser for charity, summer research intern in a cancer lab, track 4 years, nature conservancy volunteer, offered a paying job by them this year.

White/Male
Applied EA 10/15/18
Decision date 12/5/18

• Big envelope earlier in the week with a congratulatory letter, but no mention of scholarship - does that mean no $$? :(

** Did anyone hear anything about FRI?

Good luck to anyone who is waiting on regular decision now!

Last year DDs FRI letter came in February.

@1S1Dforcollege - ok so another two months to go or so. If you don’t mind me asking . . . did DD have til May 1st to consider the FRI offer, or was she asked to commit earlier than 5/1?