SUNY Geneseo vs. Mount Holyoke

<p>I'm torn between both. I love MHC, I truly have a deep gut feeling about it and I know the answer I am looking for going into this. However, Geneseo is nearly half the price since I am in-state and it's a great school. I keep hearing about the return value on MHC with the alumna network, internships, community, all-women, close relationships with professors, etc.</p>

<p>Any reasons I should spend more, or why I should go to SUNY Geneseo? I have a clear bias now, but I would love to hear from the other side. I don't know if spending $400 to visit is worth it if I am biased to begin with.</p>

<p>Honestly, If you feel like MHC is the one for you, you’re probably right. If you have the finances to go there without putting yourself into a sufficient amount of debt, it will probably be the better option for you.</p>

<p>Thank you for your input. I will be attending Geneseo because of the cost–I am going to be a humanities major and cannot handle that sort of debt. I hope to transfer if I can receive comparable aid to Geneseo. :)</p>