Swanee: University of the South - ED 1

Hi everyone,

A bit surprised that there isn’t an ED 1 thread for Sewanee yet!
I am an international student and i’m really hoping that I get admitted.

Please share your thoughts about Sewanee with me! Hoping to lean something new about the Uni that I never knew before. :-*

Realized that I spelt Sewanee incorrectly, oops

I applied ED 1!! Getting really antsy because i submitted my app over a month ago

Omg so happy someone replied ! And woah you submitted to early! Where are you from and why Sewanee??

@classof18gurl

DG and classof18, good luck with your applications and I hope you hear soon!

D is a junior and has had a wonderful experience at Sewanee. Outstanding professors, loves her sorority and her athletic team, goes camping on the mountain, and had a phenomenal summer internship overseas. It’s a unique community that excels on so many levels! Some cool traditions too, like Shake Day. YSR!

I applied ED and my application has been in since Septemeber. I have visited twice and really hope I get in

I’ve never visited but really wish that I could! what about the campus really stood out to you? and do you know when exactly decisions are going to released? @tdambler

@dollyGustavo it is in the middle of no where surrounded by nature and stone buildings. They said friday

Good luck tomorrow ED applicants! My DS applied EA and we’d definitely be interested in hearing how you do and your stats if you don’t mind sharing.

Have EA results come out?

aren’t they coming out in mid Feb?

Admissions tweeted last night that they were stuffing the EA admit packets and to check your email “in the coming days.”

Check your portals!