Syracuse Class of 2027 Official Thread

I see that as well. Has there always been a box for Undergraduate Admissions Acceptance (or something like that)? I don’t recall seeing that before but probably was there and I don’t remember

Yeah, for me the acceptance box has always been there but it always say it’s unavailable

1 Like

We have that now too - I dont think it means anything…

yes always been there

Always been there - click it and says “page currently unavailable”

Same thing, my son checks each day and the 2024 listed under FA is new as of this afternoon (it wasn’t there earlier)… not sure if it means anything however, it did for a few other schools-(when the portal info changed- things were happening and announcements were getting close).

1 Like

Yeah - general sense is that the bulk of notifications are coming out this coming Friday (or possibly 3/24). Does the addition of that 2024 imply something positive or negative or just imply they’re getting ready to update portals with notifications? I’d go with not trying to read too much into it and it’s just an update for all of us.

2 Likes

hoping for this Friday. I’ve got twins. S23 will hear from SEVEN schools this week. D is set to hear from…zero. Hoping Syr surprises us with this Friday!

1 Like

Best of luck!! That’s a lot of schools at once! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not sure… Of course, hoping it means a positive :slight_smile: but I think the real take away is that a change to the portal means decisions are getting close Best of luck to you!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck for ‘Cuse!!

1 Like

i have the year now also in FA. I think it does mean a decision is coming. Does anyone NOT have the year now in my slice?

1 Like

This would be good to know. I would think it would be easier to blanket this and have this appear on everyone’s FA tile and then whoever is accepted, that link turns live vs only have it appear on those getting accepted. But I am far from a tech person :slight_smile: There doesn’t seem to be a lot of activity on this page so we may not know before decision release.

And layer in that Syracuse historically does not release all decisions on a single Friday (there were some decisions 2 weeks ago, unknown about last Friday).

We have it and didn’t apply for aid so I think it may be on everyone’s.

1 Like

I looked and we have the same under the financial aid tab …2024 no financial aid available etc…but I’m not reading anything into it …

1 Like

We have it now also, new for us 2024, no financial aid available

1 Like

Any update on when Syracuse will post their decision.

1 Like

People are speculating that there will be batches this Friday and next based on previous years. Good luck!!

1 Like

DD is starting to freak out. She has been waitlisted at 3 schools while less qualified friends are getting in.
Syracuse is her 1st choice but all confidence has gone down the drain. Fingers crossed for good news.
4.0 unweighted, AP and Honors, Varisty sports, EC, leadership positions

6 Likes