Syracuse ED for Fall 2023 (Class of 2027)

Are they found on the MySlice portal? Or do I have to check my SAR on FAFSA?

The award is posted on MySlice. If you click on the Financial Aid tile, it will bring up a screen with the award year, and you can click on the year (it will turn blue as soon as the award is posted). For us, the Net-Price Calculator was pretty accurate, even though they do recalculate the EFC based on your CSS information and ours was higher than the FAFSA EFC. Also, the award will only become available after you submitted all documents requested in the FA checklist.

1 Like

ok thanks a ton, this helps a lot

Hi, I have received my financial aid package, but I’m not sure if this already includes CSS non-federal financial aid? Among the assistance I have received are Lotman Book Award, Syracuse University Grant, Fed Direct Unsubsidized Loan, Fed Direct Subsidized Loan, NYS Tuition Assistance Program, Federal Work Study, Federal S.E.O.G. and Federal Pell Grant. Looking forward to your reply! Much appreciated.

Tbh, that’s something only the Syracuse University FA office can answer with certainty. It sounds to me that you received your full package because you also got the university grant, but that’s just an assumption. The FA office is the only source that can give you a definite answer.

1 Like

OK! Thank you!

1 Like

MY SON GOT IN TODAY!!! Rd2!!!

2 Likes

congrats, stats?