TAMU Class of 2021 - Admissions Decisions

Appealed and got Gateway! Anyone else in through Gateway? So excited!

Has anyone received their NSC handbook? Howdy says theyā€™re mailed in April, but we havenā€™t received it yet. Thx!

we havenā€™t gotten ours either. I figured they are just running late :slight_smile:
they did update the tuition for Fall 2017 in the portal.

@gogogogobruins - where did you find that in the portal? Itā€™s like a maze! Thanks!

financial aid tab in the Howdy portal. you can also access tuition calculator and the tuition list on the financial aid website.

http://financialaid.tamu.edu/Undergraduate/Cost-of-Attendance#0-CollegeStationUndergraduate

Thank you!

Is anyone else unable to upload a photo for the Aggie ID card? Thereā€™s only a button that says ā€œCheck ID Card Statusā€ or something like it, and when I click it only shows my name and UIN.

@purple10115 My son just did his, we went his Howdy account, clicked on Applicant and then on the right side at the top is a box that says New Student Conference, click to open it up and then click on undergraduate NSC, it takes you to the New Student Conference site, then on the left side we clicked on Prepare for your NSC and at the bottom under the small video is a list of ā€œBefore your Conferenceā€ and we clicked on the Submit a photo online and were able to upload his photo and view it. Hope that all makes sense.

Have not received the handbook yet either, but Iā€™m learning my way around the Howdy Portal ā€œmazeā€. Nervous to miss something, but the checklist on the AIS has helped a ton! Also, I was told that it doesnā€™t hurt to bring physical copies of any recently uploaded documents when you go to NSC (transcripts, Bacterial Meningitis form, etc.) just to be safe. Our senior had his last day of high school yesterday (sniff), and graduation is in just over a week. Lots going on with end of year checklists/activities plus TAMU checklists all at the same time. Trying to keep it all together is not an easy task!

Got our handbook 2 days ago! so excited for NSC!!!