TAMU Class of 2023 - Admission Decisions/Discussion

@aspiringaggie a release of decisions tomorrow is one of hope. No one knows when a release will happen. Only hope and guesses.

@Blaketflip yes you stand a great shot at full admit with those stats.

@AggieMomhelp @Thelma2
When did you apply: 10/11
When did you get your UIN: 10/14
When did you receive your admission decision: not yet
Are you an Auto-admit or Academic Admit or Review Admit: Review
Major/College of Choice: Industrial Distribution/Agricultural Economics
Class Rank: school does not rank, 1st quartile according to A&M, 94.85 GPA
SAT 1350 650 Math 700 English

what are my chances of getting into college of engineering and if they arenā€™t good what are my chances of getting into the college station campus for 2nd choice major/general engineering/general studies

Still waiting to hear back, Iā€™m 104/600 and had a 1300 SAT, wanting college of engineering for aerospace. Getting tired of waiting !! ): anyone think I have a shot?

Anybody hear back from Cell and Molecular Biology or Microbiology? Havenā€™t heard much regarding science

My daughter was an academic admit to cell and molecular biology. She applied in early July and got her acceptance in September.

@Chemengmom do you mind posting her stats?
Tried to delete post but wonā€™t let meā€¦but missed that she was academic admitā€¦no need to post stats. :slight_smile:

I did waaayyy early on (itā€™s on the first page or two of this thread) but she got a 31 ACT (donā€™t remember her subscores) and a 17% rank. Not a ton of EC, but the handful she has, sheā€™s done for years. 6 AP classes, 9 Pre-AP, and coming in with 24 dual credit hours from a VERY competative high school in Central Texas.

Sorryā€¦I corrected my last comment about her ACT. Iā€™m still following this thread closely because her boyfriend and very good friend are review admits (not engineering) and the wait is killing us!

Wellā€¦here I sit- 7:42am and still only 3 tabs. :-q

@libbyshims ā€¦same?

What time of day does the wave start, if there is a wave?

@KimmyJoe it would have already happened. They will update Howdy by 7:00 am and we are not seeing any activity so far today that anyone received 6 tabs. We live to wait another several daysā€¦

Letā€™s wait for the Q1 group to chime in if they have a wave this morning, looks like us Q2 clan have to wait till next Thursday (1/31) [-O<

My son is Q1 Review with 1350 SATā€¦no 6 tabs this morning either. :frowning:

Son is Q1 1330 SAT and only 3 tabs

Q1 & also 1350ā€¦only 3 tabs.

My daughter is still just 3 tabs (2Q, 28ACT)

Q1 and 3 tabs.

Q1 and 29 ACT - did not and will not look until people here start posting 6 tabs. :slight_smile: Part of my 12 step program. 8-}