TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Prayers for those who are waiting. Never thought we would be on this side of the river one day. So we will see you all soon.

1 Like

Same. I keep telling myself to stop checking but dang if I don’t check every morning, at lunch, and throughout the afternoon.

6 Likes

OK, thanks!

Did you complete Phase III? We aren’t sure of the exact date in March. SOOOO exciting

Girl…we just got through phase 1. Going to phase 2 on the 4th. :smiley:

2 Likes

STILL waiting as well!! My son has been accepted to every other school he’s applied to so the waiting is excruciating at this point. How about you?

2 Likes

Ahhhh…okay. We haven’t seen an exact date for III, so I was just curious. So fun and exciting!!!

Seems Mar 8th. Got an email yesterday as had not finished Phase 1 till now, had started the application but did not pay $75 as still deciding on TAMU/UT. And it stated Mar 8th is when the Phase III opens.

1 Like

Same! This is torture!:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

The Housing Application requires students to complete one phase before the next phase will be opened for them. Phase III opens Monday, March 8th for students who have completed Phase II. As your Housing Application stand now, you will not be able to roommate match until you complete Phases I and II. Completing your Phase I now will open up your Phase II by March 4th.

Same…he’s been accepted to every other school he applied to (got CAP at UT though lol)…TAMU is the only one we’re waiting on.

We are going to Texas Tech tomorrow for a campus tour and to meet with an advisor at Rawls College of Business.

4 Likes

haven’t heard anything back from Texas Tech but I have heard they have a good computer science program it this true?

Same here!!! Application complete Mid October for Liberal Arts (Political Science BA). My son has been accepted to 12 other universities and CAP at UT, just missing TAMU which is his first choice :tired_face: We are so tired of waiting!!!

5 Likes

for the people who got 6 tabs on friday, did you application status update yet?

same!! accepted to 5 others with scholarship offers (cap at ut also) but she wants TAMU! I am trying to be patient and understanding but actually super frustrated

3 Likes

Same😥

Not yet

1 Like

My son got merit aid from Texas Tech as well

2 Likes

Thank you for the information!

I chose the “waitlist only” option in January. AIS says “you have been waitlisted,” but when I go into “Manage My Application, it still says “Review.” Does this mean that they are still looking at my file?