TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

When he’s in the actual process of selecting a bed, you can see the profile of the person already in there. (are they tidy, late owl, early riser, partier, etc.).

To me, guys are the easiest to go random. They don’t have to be besties. They just have to coexist.

1 Like

If on the application we marked “Not sure at this time” for PSA or Blinn Team, how would that impact our admission decision?

Has anyone who is OOS heard back from the College of Science?

It should not impact any decisions. That is what they say. I would have to believe it based on prior years.

Do you think a big wave of decisions will come out tomorrow? And do you think just engineer decisions will come out or other majors as well? Thank you!

If I were a betting girl, I would say yes, I think a wave of non engineering major admits will come out tomorrow. HOWEVER, if not tomorrow, then early next week. But my money is on tomorrow (and before anyone reads anything into this, I have no knowledge on this matter, just history).

2 Likes

Does that include getting 6 tabs on howdy for people who haven’t yet? Or are admissions being sent out to people who have already gotten their 6 tabs?

People getting their 6 tabs. If you already have them, then you’re admitted. So this is for all the 3 tabs doubling!

Congrats! What major did you get in if you don’t mind me asking?

They are engineering.

Thank you so much for your positive words. So all the admits in engineering so far is all auto admits? If someone is in review then does it mean they have been deferred admission?

My son is an auto-admit. But he is waiting on decision from engineering. My understanding is that the admittance has not been deferred in a technical sense, we are just waiting on a decision notification. I could be wrong.

Hi there,

I’ve been following this thread, what you mean by the 6 tabs? I’ve been checking on my daughter’s application everyday and keep seeing “My app is complete and in review”.

What 6 tabs should I be looking for? Thanks.

The 6 tabs are in the Howdy Portal, not the Applicant Information System.

In the Howdy Portal, across the top of the page, there are 3 tabs that say:

• Home
    -Applicant
  • My Howdy

Once an applicant is accepted, three more tabs appear:

• My record
  • My finances
  • Student life

The change shows up in Howdy before AIS officially updates.

2 Likes

Actually there have been some review admits (not just auto) that have been accepted into engineering at cstat already. But there are many remaining and awaiting a final decision for engineering and even some engineering students who haven’t been accepted into TAMU yet (then they’ll go through the other process).

Most engineering students will get some sort of offer… from Galveston/McAllen to PSA. The department is still growing and they show no signs of letting up til 2025.

1 Like

Thank you.

Thank you

We are attending a virtual session with Engineering Admission team. When asked, they told us that they are running behind due to the extended deadline, and they are targeting decisions in 4-6 weeks !!! Mid to end of Feb. Not sure if that was a “party line” answer or a real answer.

This question may have been answered already.
Is it known when scholarships are announced. My son is oos and assuming the best to expect is out of state tuition waived.
Thanks