TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

checked ais this morning and I got in.

5 Likes

We (mom lol) signed the housing contract on 10/29. What do you think the chances are of getting a room in Hullabullo, or Modular style dorm? I know those go fast, particularly Hullabullo.

Congratulations!

Got into engineering as well! Best of luck to everyone and prayers with you all!!!

4 Likes

Ok so far this year only auto admit people have gotten in. Hopefully they do a round of reviews soon.

1 Like

I think that Hullaballoo would not happen. People starting signing the contracts back in September, so those will go quickly. I have no idea about modular style dorms and when they will up.

yeah, i figured as much with Hullaballo.

If you’re a single looking to slide in somewhere in hullabaloo and don’t care about roommates or number of, then there’s a chance. If going with a roomie, really hard.

Modulars north side go next then south side typically.

White creek is a great option as well.

And last but not least, check back often during the summer. Rooms/beds open up all summer. Gotta be quick tho.

All dorms are pretty good. Try not to let this pet stress ya out. It always works out. Pinky promise.

If your son/daughter is searching for a roommate, he/she may find someone with an earlier time stamp that will get them in hullabaloo. My daughter had an earlier time slot and was able to get her and roommate into Hullabaloo. Just a thought.

I’ll mention the slide into Hullaballo as a single option to him. Pretty sure he will want to know who he’s living with ahead of time however.

if he goes with the random roommate assignment in phase 3, is this where he can find out who has an earlier time stamp?

Just to confirm, 6 tabs shows up before acceptance and 6 tabs updates by 7:30 am, so is it safe to say if you don’t have 6 tabs right now, then acceptance won’t happen today?

3 Likes

I checked my son’s Howdy this morning at 7:45, still 3 tabs, AIS still showing in review with his first choice (Mays) and second choice (Econ)majors.

Patience is starting to wear thin lol. His best friend got in back in November and is wanting to room with him, but we can’t plan for that id we don’t even know if he’s getting in or not.

Meanwhile, he has an interview today with the Davidson Management Honors Program at UTD today.

1 Like

If I understand what happened last year, updates happen after 4PM…and usually after 5PM.

Ok, thank you. I’ll continue to hope and check today.

1 Like

Those that received your notification/6 tabs yesterday–were you “Reviews”? (I’m guessing you were…but I’m a first timer so not sure how this all works yet).

It looks like they were IN but were waiting to hear if they got into Engineering.

2 Likes

My daughter found her roommate on Facebook. They got their time stamp in April i think, and my daughters was earlier than roommate. You are not able to see other peoples time stamps. Auto admits who get accepted in September that apply for housing right away will have the earliest time slots. Your son/daughter may want to seek out a roommate that got accepted early. Does this make sense?

Business Administration

Tabs in Howdy have never updated during the day, only the morning by 7:30 as someone mentioned. AIS is what could update during the day but has never been before the 6 tabs show up.

What could happen in AIS before tabs in Howdy is the 2nd choice major is moved to first choice (this happens if your first choice is full).

Hope this makes sense. Hoping for a big wave tomorrow for all of you!

5 Likes