TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

I have not @dover30 i am so anxious to know. Hopefully we start hearing by April

I seriously check AIS and howdy 10 times a day. I feel like i’m wasting time though since I’ve heard they only update Tuesday’s and Thursday’s. Anyone know if this is true?

@hopefulaggie3 Based off of previous threads its true. But, I wouldn’t hold them to it. They’ll release decisions as they come in…just typically that has been on T/TR. I check my AIS at least that many times a day though. I know most of the time It’s a waste, but it doesn’t stop me.

I feel you guys… I can’t even study because I feel like I really don’t have a goal to work towards anymore like last semester because I’ve already applied and it’s either I get in, or I don’t. @ssppiikkeerr @hopefulaggie3

So I am under review already. What does that mean? Should I expect a decision anytime soon? I can see my transcript and the courses that transferred. Can you guys see that on your account?

@tamufinance yes I can see those too!

How long have you had like that? @hopefulaggie3

@tamufinance I’ve been like that since 1/26. You should probably hear back by late Feb or early March.

@tamufinance mine has been like that since 2/3

How can you see what classes transferred?

@jruiz389247 click on the manage applications link inside Howdy under the applicant tab and it should give you a page that allows you to click on your “transfer audit.” Mine has been up since 1/29! @tamufinance

Hopefully we’ll hear soon. Haha

I guess I will have to still wait. I got excited. Hopefully I will hear something soon.

checked AIS this morning and now my 1st/2nd choice majors are both Political Science. Anybody else has that?

@aggietransfer16 Mine has complete and in review for a little over a week…and still no transfer audits :confused:

@HerFavColor perhaps that’s a sign for good news soon sometime this week! Have you checked Howdy to see if you have any additional tabs added to your account?

@jruiz389247 from what I’ve been told, that just means that they have yet to “officially” review your application. Once your transfer audit is posted, that is when your application is “officially” in review because admissions has taken the time to review your transcripts and calculate your cumulative GPA and determine which classes are transferable.

@aggietransfer16 nope still the same lol hopefully I hear a decision soon

Good luck to everyone!

@HerFavColor If both your first and second choice major are the same it means that the second choice is now your first choice. It’s a good sign because they would have denied you if they weren’t going to let you in. Since they moved it to your first choice I would expect a decision soon.

Just checked my howdy and I got my records and finances tab! Still no official acceptance yet but this is great news!