TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

@screenname131 yay! Have you heard anything since you noticed the tabs? What major did you apply to? I don’t have the tabs yet.

I was accepted yesterday afternoon into kinesiology! I have 59 hours and a 3.33 gpa. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back, hang in tight!

@aggienurse04 I got accepted and noticed within the hour from the tabs changing. I am in the school of Education – Child Profesional Services

This wait is killing me. I wonder when Sociology will finally send out their decisions? I have a 3.8 and 30 hours… I just wanna know!!!

@aggienurse04 Honestly, compared to my friends who did get into sociology, you have an extremely higher GPA, so I wouldn’t worry too much. My friend got in last semester with a 3.1, however she did have about a semester more of classes!

Finally got accepted today! 3.8 GPA with 30 hours as a Sociology major! I went into review June 2 and found out today (June 14)!!!

Got accepted today for Economics! GPA: 3.6 with 31 hours. Was in-review for around 1-2 weeks. Best of luck everyone!

Got into my second choice today of computer engineering (CEEN)! GPA was 3.73, with a rigorous second semester schedule, age 19. Credit for Physics I and II, Calc I, II,and III. Sent in my spring grades 5/19/2016. Good luck guys!

Hi! I got accepted into sociology as well, but I want to get into their nursing school my junior year. I read on the letter that it is required to follow their curriculum, but can you always change it to where you can only take nursing pre-reqs? @aggienurse04