TAMU Summer/Fall 2016 Transfer page

I was accepted today into My first major, psychology!! I have 27 hours, 3.44 & I Went under review on May 19th

@austinkimball52 @mat2015 wow congratulations y’all! I’m still in review hoping I’ll hear soon… That’s so exciting!!!

I just got accepted to Liberal Arts guys !!!

Wow congrats!!! @acceptmeplease5 when did you go in review?

Just got accepted today! 4.0 Liberal arts - communications!!! good luck to the rest of you!

@texas759 when did you go into review? Congratulations!!!

@aggienurse04 thanks!!! I was put into review May 18th I believe! I had less than 24 hours when I applied and so I had to send my spring grades to make over 24.

@aggienurse04 Thank you so much ! I got into review on the 20th of May I think

My boyfriend got in today with 27 hours and a 3.33!

Congratulations to everyone that got in today ! And goodluck to everyone that is waiting to hear back !

I got accepted today with a 4.0 and 30 hours to my second choice major which is communications. Does anyone know if you can change majors within the college you got accepted to?

@aggienurse04 what major is your boyfriend? Congrats to everyone that got in so far!

@lizaa99 he majored in Forestry! I still haven’t heard back yet. My account went into review June 2!

@texas759 I’m a communications major too!!! Got accepted yesterday after going into review again June 1st GIG EMMM!!!

@joaquinacardozo nice! congrats :slight_smile:

I was accepted yesterday for Aerospace engineering. Was put in review after sending spring grades May 20.

My Howdy account has the updates tabs “finance” and “records” but my AIS still hasn’t updated. Is this normal? How long until the AIS can be updates?

@screenname131 I heard its usually less than a day. My application went into review a second time on June 2, and I still haven’t heard back! Hoping I hear soon. Feels like everyone heard on Tuesday but me. :confused:

@screenname131 it is normal, I was in review after my howdy updated for about a week.

@aggienurse04 that’s when I went into review! Hopefully you will hear back soon!!