TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

Still sitting back and waiting for something. I check maybe once a day.

Super nervous but super excited

Hi! found this thread late, but i applied on February 14 for Nutrition in the Agr. major with a 3.6 and 25 credits. Still waiting to find out! has anyone received any transfer scholarships and would be willing to say how much?

I’m also waiting on the College of Architecture. I applied in January but no response yet.

Hi! I received my decision yesterday that said I need to provide spring grades by June 1st. However my college would give the final grade in about mid-June. I asked admission office and they says all spring grades have to received by June 1st. I don’t know what should I do now. BUT wish you all receive good news.

Hi Morgan, which department did you receive news from? What college are you currently attending that does not get their grades out before June 1?

Got my letter saying they are waiting for spring grades!!!

@annabananalm @Morgan9509 Did you guys get the letters on the mail or on Howdy?

@amfw33 No, I got mine on AIS

Mays accepted me today. 58 credits 3.74 gpa

@swimmer181 Congrats!! Whoop!

so i applied to Agriculture but when i checked today it showed my second choice major as the main one… does this mean i was rejected to the first? has this happened to anyone else??

Did anyone receive the decision from engineering department?

I think engineering will here in April. Hoping for much sooner though

@Diplovsn @DerrickG2018

I received my decision from Mechanical Engineering today. I got an online letter that told me they were postponing my decision until spring grades are posted. The letter said that only students who the department thinks are competitive will receive this postponed decision. Apparently, nobody is getting accepted yet and the only decisions they are making is whether or not they will review your application again after spring grades are posted.

@swimmer181 Congrats on getting into Mays! Would you mind sharing some more details? Did you have any recommendation letters or extracurriculars? Did you just follow the recommend courses and get mostly A’s? Thanks!

@swimmer181 when did you apply?

@Aggie2297 when did you apply? And where did your letter appear?

@Gtownboogie yes, it means you were not accepted into your first choice of major and they have transferred your documents/info to your second choice major. Good luck

@DerrickG2018

I submitted my application in early February and the letter will show up in AIS. It will have a “view decision” button where it currently has “application is complete and in review”.