TCU 2011 Decisions

<p>Anyone who got accepted receive a christmas letter from them?</p>

<p>Yes! Very nice.</p>

<p>does that mean anything? do you know?</p>

<p>I don’t know if it meant anything, but I received a Christmas letter from them and two days later my status online changed to “Congratulations on your admission!”</p>

<p>When you say a Christmas letter, do you mean the Happy Holidays postcard with the staff pictured on the front?</p>

<p>Yep! That was the one! It said something like “we look forward to working with you this upcoming semester.”</p>

<p>I am afraid if my d’s page still says “reviewing you app” it is not good news. I hope that she will at least be considered with the next batch. Of course, i am still hoping for the best but afraid if her letter has not been sent she may have not made the first cut. She will be so sad. Hoping and praying for the best. Any thoughts???</p>

<p>I think we’re at the end of a very long line. I heard that last year TCU had so many apps. they couldn’t get through them all before late spring. Its good your d applied early, my s did too. I am hoping for that purple package and will be happy when this is over. Best of luck and hope we all get good news SOON!</p>

<p>Just went on My.TCU and my son is in!!! VERY HAPPY. Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>I got a normal looking white envelope today. I almost cried when I saw it, luckily after I opened it I found out my early decision application had been deferred to regular decision. It was a big sigh of relief to know I did not get rejected, but it was also frustrating because I’m gonna have to wait longer to know. And My.TCU status hasn’t changed, I guess it’s because they are still going to review my application. Good luck to all of you!</p>

<p>Does anyone know what date TCU posts February decisions?</p>