TCU Class of 2025 — Admissions Date: by April 1

My son got accepted to Business, was deferred from Early Action. No mention of any scholarship money, so I’m assuming he didn’t get any.

3 Likes

Did your son’s letter specify that he was accepted into Neeley?

My daughter go in but I don’t see any scholarship specified. Does yours say in the decision letter?

My son was accepted into mechanical engneering with a separate letter in the portal with scholarship info. Hopefully, we’ll get the financial package info soon. I’m just happy to hear…we’re just waiting to hear from 2 other schools now, plus a waitlist at Clemson.

2 Likes

Even I don’t see any mention of scholarship. That means she didn’t get it.

For my son’s the scholarship letter was a different document but released at the same time. No mention of the scholarship in the acceptance letter–he had to click on the other letter link.

1 Like

I just see 3 tabs on the portal :admission, financial aid and admitted student events. Was your a separate one?

We see only Decision letter link, that means she didn’t get it. Thanks for the info,

Congratulations!

Accepted, with TCU scholarship.

3 Likes

I don’t believe there is direct admit to Neeley but maybe I’m confusing it w/ another school so don’t quote me ! D’s letter/package said “pre-business” as I recall and read/learned they apply later (maybe after 1st year ?) for the business school …

1 Like

Anyone accepted into Nursing? Daughter got accepted with a scholarship but into her 2nd major after an earlier EA deferral.

Same for my daughter. Happy to have been accepted with Dean’s Scholarship but the 2nd choice major was really disappointing, so many with lower stats than she has were accepted into nursing. I think you and I have talked before on this thread? My daughter is calling TCU admissions on Monday to see if there is an appeal process, and to ask if anyone is ever offered to switch into nursing from second choice if any slots open up after the dust settles in May. ((Unlikely, I would imagine.) She is deciding if she wants to go and then try to transfer into nursing, which TCU says automatically adds an extra semester. But we know current student in the nursing program whom has said that that is not necessarily the case, that it’s possible to “catch up” and graduate in 4 years.

1 Like

Yes, I think we have chatted before! :slight_smile: My daughter will be calling as well. Not sure what the success rate is for transferring into Nursing after the first year, and frankly, my wallet doesn’t want to take that gamble. (So expensive even after scholarship!) Frustrating. I can’t wait for all of this to be over. Just when we thought it was! :slight_smile:

I hear you about the risk and wallet pain! I think transferring may not have been too difficult in the past but I don’t know about it now after the influx of applications this year. So frustrating.

Yes our daughter was deferred and got accepted into nursing last night with Dean’s Scholarship. Sorry your daughter did not get Nursing. Now I need to have my girl send me that acceptance notice so I can see Nursing with my own eyes!

2 Likes

Son denied, SAT 1480 and unweighted GPA 3.5. 4 AP’s , 2 varsity sports. surprised at the result, but I guess anything is possible this crazy year.

The decision letter just said he was admitted to TCU, no mention of major at all. The admit portal has completely changed and says Marketing (prebusiness) as his area of study.

My daughter’s letter said nothing about major but area of study shows Nursing and related college. Congrats to all who got in!

1 Like

Did your daughter’s letter mention she got her 2nd choice major or do you not see nursing as her area of study?