Temple University Waitlist

I applied to temple university business major and with temple option. I did early action and was put on hold for months, finally, I checked last week and was put on the waitlist, I accepted my spot on the waitlist. My question is, any of you guys got in off the waitlist and is there a big chance? if so how long did you guys hear back after being put on the waitlist? thanks.

hey same thing happened to me. any updates with you?

few of my friends got off of it last year and they said they heard april 29th and 23rd… but my waitlist email said after may 1st so not sure if it’s differnt this year

nope, I’m still waiting, what major did you apply for?

thank you for the reply, so did you get in from the waitlist? mine says I will be notified by August 1st, would it actually be that long? and also do you mind saying what major did you and your friends applied for, thanks

i did not hear anything yet & i think august 1st is such an exaggeration like i said my friends heard end of april / early may so. my major is business how about you.

My major is business too, did you sent in your scores or you did temple option? And do you mind saying your sat scores and gpa? And your friends grade, are they good ?

e

sent scores , gpa is 3.8 and sat 1090 my friend last year had same thing and got off wait list how about you

I just got off it today. Check frequently and click the waitlist button and fill out the google forms ASAP So it basically was a week on the waitlist.

i filled out wait list form right away… did u do that? i only did it once though how many times did u do it, what’s ur major! i am so jealous!

what was ur sat and gpa , i am afraid i didn’t get in because if i did wouldn’t i hear by now like you

@mikeboliver

@cjkjs5
Did you choose an alternative school? They may be reconsidering you to another school in my guess. I filled out the google forms the day after I was waitlisted so I assume I must have been one of the first they reconsidered. I did not choose another school because if I didn’t get into the business school that I applied to, I’d just accept Penn State Abington or Udel instead. If I was you, I wouldn’t be worried until April 15th because thats when it said it’s best to fill the google form by. If you don’t get in then you may be on the waitlist until August would be my guess. I wish you the best!
My Stats
OOS (NJ)
White
Male
Major Finance @ Fox Business School
GPA 3.66
SAT 1170
Extracurriculars Deca, Football, Work at Target, Volunteer

I filled it out an hour after I got it! Yeah I did not choose another school because if i didn’t get in I would just go some where else. Thanks!

@amii08 did u hear anything yet

congrats!

@Caseyj223 r u wait listed ?

congrats!

Hey! I was on hold for a second review for a really long time and I was then told on april 1st that I was on the waitlist. I immediately filled out the form and heard back on april 12th that I got accepted from the waitlist. My major is business management at fox too