Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Been following this page and just posting my daughter’s update. Applied 8/1 on ApplyTexas. We had the same payment glitch so called on 8/3 and paid by phone. Received UIN at 4:55am on 8/14 and have all green checks as of today 8/17.

2 Likes

Applied on Friday and got UIN today!

I’m wondering about the majors that fill up in October and November… Are students who apply after that still allowed to put that major as their first or second choice?
So do the statistics for applied, admitted, enrolled, Include students that applied after the major was already filled?

My son applied about a week ago. The AIS says it is missing his class rank. He is an OOS student whose school doesn’t rank. Any idea what we need to provide to clear that big red X? No transcript is needed since he is OOS, we only had to do the SRAR.

Tamu will assign a ranking. There’s nothing for you to do here. Give it a couple of weeks. This is very common among non ranking schools and home schools. Keep us posted when it goes away so that we have a good time frame for others in the same situation.

1 Like

Yes, students can put in their top 2 majors. They don’t disappear when full. However, let’s say you put Mays for 1 and psyc for 2… if Mays is full and they are reviewing your application and approving your app, you’ll see your 2nd choice become your first choice on AIS… then typically acceptance comes in about 24 hours from there.

1 Like

In AIS, there is a tab titled “my documents”…should say “Essay A” and a received date

Even if through apply Texas?

Yes; don’t be alarmed if the date the essay is received and the date the “eApplication” is received are different. This is due to the ApplyTx issues.

How long does it typically take for College Board to send an SAT score and it be accepted in AIS?

When my daughter took the SAT exam on 3/24/2021 during school, she selected TAMU to send scores to. But her AIS shows an “X” next to SAT Score (nothing received yet).

I can’t answer about the SAT, but my son just sent his ACT score earlier this month and it was showing the first time we logged into his AIS.

When did you get uin? Check with sat to verify it was sent. And if it was then check in with admissions.

Thanks. UIN received 8/14.

Son applied on 8/2.
Got the UIN on 8/14.
Connected his SRAR on 8/14.

His school is a private school that doesn’t rank. He Still has a red Xes for SRAR and rank. I know it may take a while to assign a rank to him (a few weeks maybe???), but should his SRAR be accepted by now?

My son sent his scores last year. His scores are there. I’d check on this

After submitting application, does the Essay A show up when viewing the submitted application on ApplyTexas site?

I don’t see Essay A, but other information are there.

My son connected his SRAR on 8/14. It showed as received on the AIS on 8/16. Red X for rank since he is OOS and school doesn’t rank.

My son goes to a non ranking private school, and he applied August 2. The red x for class rank cleared today. Also, he completed the SRAR on August 14.

look under submitted docs

I don’t have UIN yet.

Am I using right ApplyTexas site, https://prod.goapplytexas.org?

Why doesn’t A&M take the Common App?