Texas A&M University Class of 2026

I would be shocked if offered PSA after everything, comparing my stats to fully ad fitted students has me placed higher than them, and I applied first week of August.

3 Likes

*admitted

@cy2022ags Many of us have higher stats than a lot who have been admitted. We feel ya! Who knows what they were looking for!

2 Likes

Its just disappointing! Still happy for all those admitted

3 Likes

This gives me hope!!! You are sure you’ve seen this for full admits too? Trying not to get my hopes up!!! But my kid is top 12% - can’t imagine she wouldn’t even get Blinn team or gateway…

4 Likes

Top 12% is extremely good and she should get in, my friend was ranked 27% and got in, so its hard to understand what they are even looking for. I have seen disappearance of change of major button mean full admission as well as the addition of the 7 tabs in Howdy.

3 Likes

@Jmdies , no not me. It was Somebody else that said they’ve seen full admit after the change major button disappeared.

2 Likes

My admitted friend said it happened to her, she was offered Gateway.

4 Likes

I’ve seen it also, though just one case with someone’s button disappearing but getting full admit. It would be nice, but I’m bracing for rejection.

2 Likes

Are you still waiting or just decided to move on? I was hoping you would get in because I’d love to connect through insta! Regardless I wish you and everyone else here the best! :wink:

1 Like

I need @ChristiR93 guidance ha!

1 Like

@acoc14071 Unless I get full admit…or they’re like, “OMG we totally lost your app and have been searching for MONTHS to find you and we finally did and we will literally do ANYTHING for you if you grace us with your presence this fall” :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face: Other than that scenario, I’m probably out! But who says we can’t connect? Is it an Aggies only club or something? :wink:

1 Like

@AnnKiVe Love your positive attitude! San Antonio is a wonderful city for either Trinity or UTSA. UTSA just reached Tier 1 status and is a great school with lots of momentum. Trinity is doubling down on being one of the best liberal arts colleges in TX.

5 Likes

@cy2022ags ChristiR93 is probably so sick of us by now :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I bet — but she’s been great!

2 Likes

I would not be so sure change major button gone = PSA. I didn’t lose my button & my stats are not up to far of some who did.

1 Like

Someone on Reddit who got PSA last week said his/her button disappeared in both AIS and manage applications. So, that’s interesting. Still, I’m prepared for rejection. I am a bit relieved that after a 7 month wait, it’s finally coming to an end either way.

2 Likes

@cardiqueen I am excited about Trinity- but fear it’s out of budget. I’m going to work on that! Seems like an awesome school. There’s other places as well!

I love all y’all! This forum has been my only saving grace through these months. We’ve all been through this together - through the good and bad. Let’s just keep it rolling through summer!!

7 Likes

Maybe @ChristiR93 can help find out from her sources if Losing a change major button also means mass rejection for so many today. She’s been very helpful.

1 Like

Where is the change major bottun on Howdy? I see it on AIS…its still there…nothing changed since applied in Sept