Thank you for all of your advice!

I just wanted to say a huge “thank you” to everyone that provided advice on this forum. My son had an amazing Freshman year at the University of Alabama. His success was based on his hard work in high school and college as well as the input that he received on College Confidential. My family is so grateful! Some of the highlights were (aside from the National Football championship):

My son was accepted in the following programs: STEM MBA, International German Student Exchange Program, and Emerging Scholars. He is currently doing research with one of his chemistry professors in the field of Nanotechnology with applications in a cancer drug delivery system, he secured a 1 year co-op for Chemical Engineering with the company of his dreams. He was on the Presidential Honor roll his 1st semester and Dean’s list his second semester, and due to CLEP, AP, Dual and UA credits he is a Junior with 76 hours with a 3.97 GPA. He was also fortunate to be initiated into a Christian Fraternity. My family feels blessed and proud that we are a part of the University of Alabama. For anyone on the “fence” about attending the University of Alabama, everything that you have read on this forum can happen! There are so many opportunities for everyone!

Glad to hear your son is having a great experience.