The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

Looking for help from last year’s families with children auditioning virtually via Audition Room on Accepted.

Question: My daughter has already auditioned for a few programs virtually this year via Audition room on Accepted. We remember she answered questions and went back in and paid awhile back to use Audition room for these now virtual auditions. CCM switched to virtual for Unifieds and in their communication it mentioned making sure to pay the Accepted audition room fee. Did we pay this once and it covers us for using audition room for any school? We do not see anywhere for CCM that a payment is needed in Accepted—did that time we paid for Audition Room and answer questions for the first virtual audition cover her for all subsequent uses of Audition room? If it didnt, I guess we will need to contact CCM to see where in Accepted Audition Room it is expected to pay. Just wondering if you veterans remember this?

My S auditioned last year for Class of 2025. I recall there was no Audition Room option last year. Each School he applied to emailed Zoom Links and never had to make an additional payment to have access to a Virtual Audition. It seems Audition Room is new to this year.

1 Like

Thank you!