The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

awesome options!! woo hoo! Yes about the visits. My daughter has a great offer in Colorado, but it seems like a lot to go out there just to walk around and see the area without really meeting people. OTOH, I don’t really want her to go to a college sight unseen. So we will see what unfolds over the next two weeks, I have a feeling it will get even more complicated!!!

1 Like

Has anyone heard from Ithaca MT? I know that some Acting decisions have rolled in…

i’ve heard of some no responses this week form
ithaca mt
but no yes responses yet

2 Likes

We are waiting to hear from Ithaca too. Just got the no from UNCSA.

We are waiting on Ithaca MT still…

We also just got our No!

ugh…sorry. It just plain sucks, even though you know it’s a hard one to get into.

2 Likes

Does anyone know when UMich decisions come out? Is it true it is in 4 days??

Not sure about Michigan, but CCM is sending emails!!

Got the no from CCM too. What a day.

so sorry!!! it’s a roller coaster! hoping for good things ahead around that next curve!

2 Likes

@EitherActingOrMT We are also waiting on U Arizona. My D auditioned 2/13. She does not recall from the info session whether they said when they would be notifying people…

Sorry, which school is CCM?

Cincinnati conservatory of music, right?

3 Likes

may i ask if she was early action or regular decision for JMU academically?

@conpar39 - my D also heard from JMU this week (sadly a “no”) and she did apply early action to the school. She was told on her audition day that early action would be notified by end of February.

University of Cincinnati - College Conservatory of Music

1 Like

Question for you all: Has anyone heard a No from Oklahoma City University? How does it come? We submitted materials more than a month ago and have heard nothing. Several of you got an email with a request for an interview about two weeks after submitting. Since we have heard nothing, I’m taking it as a bad sign, but it seems unusual not to hear one way or another. Anyone else in the same boat?

@conpar39 She applied EA.

JMU artistic admissions decisions have been updated and released for prospective students who were admitted academically EA and (1) auditioned in the fall and were waiting for their artistic admissions decision, and (2) auditioned in January/February/Virtually and were waiting for their artistic admissions decision.

Prospective students in the RD applicant pool will find out their artistic and academic admission decisions at the same time, historically in mid-March.

Prospective transfer students will find out their artistic and academic admission decisions at the same time, historically late-March/April.

Plese feel free to PM me or email me at arecchkm@jmu.edu with any questions.

2 Likes