The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

That’s FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing your amazing story and encouraging words!!

1 Like

I was Davey!

3 Likes

The Musket productions are amazing. I live in the Detroit area and we have been going up for years to see the shows. They are currently rehearsing for Bright Star. Can’t wait until we are able to see the shows in person again.

3 Likes

That’s AWESOME!!! What a great story you have, and I know that it will be encouraging to many on this board!

1 Like

I saw this link and wanted to share! Big day for Broadway and hopefully 1000’s of theaters across the country. Adding another @NYYFanNowMTdad movie quote, “It’s Happening? It’s Happening!”

6 Likes

S was accepted to MT. He likes Otterbein’s program because of its emphasis on acting and because there is a ton of overlap between MT and Acting.

2 Likes

I’m a long time reader, but first time poster and nervous mama. Has anyone heard anything about UMich MT this week?

1 Like

A reliable source says they will release decisions by the end of this week. Don’t know if that means tomorrow or the weekend.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ve been waiting for some news on Umich MT for days, nerves are running up the wall…

@Sitzprobe great flick :slight_smile:

Ithaca MT update, just got email to portal …waitlist! Still wondering if she’ll be in…but happy!

7 Likes

Also waitlisted (Ithaca)

5 Likes

Ok…thank you. We are about a five hour drive away, and have a free weekend!! I may look into this!!

1 Like

Can I ask what day your child auditioned? Several of my students are still waiting to hear from Ithaca.

1 Like

Waitlisted at Ithaca also…

5 Likes

December

I wonder how many of us there are, and I wonder how the waitlist moves…if at all.

1 Like

Would love to know that!

1 Like

Not quite, Equity is shutting this down and shows can’t run at limited capacity. Indoor venues likely won’t be back until Fall.

D was accepted Tuesday.

2 Likes