The George Washington University 2022 ED I and II

There’s a 50/50 chance of decisions coming out today since according to the GW admissions office, they anticipated releasing decisions “late next week”… and here we are!!! Regardless, good luck to everyone and hopefully we can all be colonials next year:)

Today is by far the biggest early decision day for the highly selective schools-- 4 ivys ++ maybe GW will want to ride that epic wave… bekind GW-- let us out of limboland!

I think they would send an email to us before they announce decisions. Like a “decisions are out tommorow!” sort of thing because a lot of my friends got these emails before (for schools that didnt have a concrete date). But I mean the transfers didn’t get a heads up so who knows

good luck to everyone i cant even express the emotions ive felt these past few days because of this decision

hey everyone!! really anxious to see if gw will give us another announcement on exactly when decisions will be released…just so i can stop refreshing their twitter every hour. good luck to everyone :))

Is anyone else not able to log into their portal?
When i log in it says (Error 404)

That was happening to me on Monday and Tuesday. I called them and got it solved by having them manually send me a password reset email. I then reset the password to exactly the same one I had previously used. From now on when I want to log on I go through that manual email link and it takes me to a prefilled in username password page. It’s an extra step to go through the email link but otherwise I kept getting the error, like you, bigPpapi

I checked their twitter and last night they said they were still processing EDI applications. So I’m guessing either later tonight or tomorrow evening… I’m hoping for it as soon as possible.

Just called the admissions office. They confirmed that decisions are being released late this week, specifically either today or tomorrow!!

@poptartsmores oh my goshhh

Is anyone else not able to log into their portal?
When i log in it says (Error 404)

@bigPpapi call the admissions office and they’ll send you a password reset link

do you guys know if when the spring transfers got their decisions they received an email before that? I’m asking bc i wonder if they’d email us too telling us when to expect specifically

@golden07 spring transfers got an email the day of saying notifications would come out at 4pm- not sure what time the email came through though

AGH I JUST WANNA FIND OUT

Same!!

ok I’m thinking that if they don’t post by 5, they’re probably not coming out today, because their office closes at 5pm :frowning:

I feel like we won’t be hearing til tomorrow

DECISIONS ARE ON THE PORTAL

I GOT IN!!! COLUMBIAN !