The George Washington University 2022 ED I and II

Can we get deferred even if we are ED applicants?

@emilywilliams we can still get deferred

Ugh it really better be tomorrow or Friday I cannot prolong this stress through the weekend

@ran6325 bugfett? I’m gonna assume that’s a typo

Ikr like GW I need to know when I should schedule my crying in the shower session just tell us pls

is it just me or is anyone else having trouble logging into the gw portal??? it wont let me log in at all

@06101999 Hey, maybe they’re uploading your decisions, you never know! I can log on fine though I just tried

@06101999 I’m able to log in. Call tomorrow and tell them your portal isn’t working. Maybe try also asking about when the decisions are being released…

wait nvm I can log in now lol

so should we be looking out for tomorrow? or friday? or early next week? i have anxiety

@06101999 based on the email they sent last week which said late this week it will probably be tomorrow or Friday. The phone call the one user had where they said next week is the first I’ve heard of it but it’s a possibility. I’m still betting on tomorrow or Friday tho, mainly for my own sanity

Sent not said^^^

Lol, while we’re all trying to stay sane, just because I’m curious, what’re everyone’s GW stories?! LOL, I’m a politics and news fanatic, aspiring journalist (hence Political Communication major), but I didn’t decide to apply ED until this August, because (and this is gonna stupid) I remember 1.) looking at it in 9th grade and being like, “I am neverrr getting in there” and 2.) LOL, that 70 K is real.

I really have a feeling that it will be either tomorrow or Friday because of that email they sent last week. Idk maybe it’s just me but idk why they’d send out that email if it was unlikely they’d send out decisions this week? Also just hoping that for my sanity hahaha but who knows! Fingers crossed we find out within the next 48 hours or so

@golden07 yeah that was my thinking too

@HalfwayThereUni1 I’m super into politics so I was looking at D.C. schools online at some point during sophomore year and started looking into, fell in love with it, especially since it has a political communications major which is everything I want in a major lol. When I started looking at it GW was a reach because my grades were a serious mess freshman yr and not the greatest sophomore year because of a lot of stuff I had going on but I pulled it together junior year so hopefully I have a shot:) it’s really my dream school (aside from the tuition

@maemcgrath9 Ahhh same!!! Literally!! Sophomore-Junior year were my messup years (lol, I wanted to get white out for my Chem and Precalc grades specifically), and I ended up going test-optional when I applied. I did Political Science as a second-choice major, but I’m hoping for PoliComm, of course. I def have fingers crossed for both (and all!!) of us!!!

I got into international relations particularly due to being a dual citizen of Ecuador and USA. My college counselor told me about GWU that Junior year and it just seemed like the perfect match: diversity, emphasis on politics and international affairs, ACT score, DC. Most of my top EC’s fit my area of study, but my GPA is a bit low (3.8 W). Other than that, GWU would be a great fit and I’d be pretty happy if I got in either to Elliott School or Columbia School

@HalfwayThereUni1 ah I feel that! My chem grade was sooo bad I wish there was a way to get it off my transcript lol
Good luck to you too! And everyone else of course too hopefully tomorrow is the day

Lol I got the email from GW saying happy holidays and I had a heart attack bc I thought it was the admission decision