The Golden Bachelor - CC Discussion!

I felt this deserved it’s own thread outside of the running Bachelor series thread we’ve had for some time - besides, Bachelor in Paradise will also be starting so that thread can be for BIP!

If watching this show is not your thing….feel free to drive by. If you want to have a FUN, HONEST, GROUP discussion weekly - maybe try a new show….that is just for fun….please consider joining in!

Discussion on socials is HOT for this series and it appears the women who will be competing (ages 60-75) seem like an incredible group of women. Many/most of them seem to have had or have interesting, successful careers and seemingly are confident, vibrant about life and somewhat health conscious.

I’m sure there will be drama. Disappointment. Sloppy kissing?! But I think it’s going to be real interesting watching this new version - these woman - not unlike many on CC - have enjoyed decades of life experiences - with or without a man - and it will be interesting to see how the season plays out.

Whether you always watch Bachelor, or never have watched I hope you’ll think about joining in on this one. Starts September 28. Two hour episodes I believe. Many of us don’t watch the night of…but discussion of each week and those episode “spoilers” are legal as soon as it might air on the east coast. Join in whenever you watch - even if it’s a few days later.

No other season spoilers allowed beyond what is shown in previews. If you look you can find results spoilers - but don’t bring them here! https://youtu.be/dnm7oH-7beE?si=zVJYvmZrdiDm8ZIq

CC Women and CC Men - all are welcome to participate.

Here is the current season trailer out - I think you’ll see that these women are mature and beautiful each in their own way:

And the bachelor’s story: https://youtu.be/bfUpo6RcHEg?si=GjD_KAk7nnXIPYKJ

4 Likes

Who’s in to watch as a CC group?!!!

I’m in. My DVR is ready to record!

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

You know I’m all in!

I’m in!

1 Like

One of the women is/was an independent college admissions counselor!

3 Likes

I’m going to be watching.

1 Like

I’m in!

I stopped watching after Pilot Pete. Looking forward to :crossed_fingers:a nice mature season :joy:

2 Likes

I admit to thinking - could she be/ever have been on CC?!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Totally in - those women look AMAZING! I love it! :heart:

1 Like

I think I want to watch this one. This Senior Bachelor looks good and sounds like a good hearted man. I hope he doesn’t get crushed. I’ll have to look at the ladies. I’ve only seen glimpses of them but so far, they look and sound amazing!

How do you watch this as a CC group? I’m not techie at all!

3 Likes

It’s on ABC so people can either watch as it airs live or record and watch later. No “techie” skills required! Just watch and feel free to discuss here after you’ve watched the episode.

2 Likes

Yep, we will just add thoughts, opinions, etc of each episode here as it airs!

As I said, once it’s started on the east coast all posting of that episode or previous ones are game! So each week you might not want to check the thread until you’ve watched that weeks episode - unless you don’t care about current episode spoilers!

5 Likes

I don’t have a tv so I am only able to watch online after the next week’s episode airs. I’ll check in after I watch to avoid spoilers here!

I hope some of the women have gray hair. If not I won’t watch.

Some of them def have gray hair. And of course they are “made up” for tv, not the grocery store! I often don’t watch the night of and it is totally fine to catch up whenever!

1 Like

Scroll above to see the “sneak” peek video introducing the women -

Hot tip from @JustaMom ! If you have a recording set up for The Bachelor shows it might not automatically record this show THE GOLDEN BACHELOR - check your DVR/whatever to see if it’s planning to record for you - starts next week!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

It looks like everyone on the show is still aiming for glam. Not sure I’ll watch it.

2 Likes