The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

thanks!! @UlButton

I know @‌mathman1201 had the same exact problem. And no, I did not receive any mails from Deerfield either.

No caps! Be careful!

Congrats on your acceptance at Milton!! That’s amazing! So excited for you!

How did you find out about Milton? We won’t be mad if you called. I’m just wondering how you found out. @awesomev

@mathman1201 and @puertorrican34 sorry did not read the recent posts, yes I received my acceptance package through FedEx. It was more of a surprise because I was not expecting any mails today. I live in India…If that helps.

Thanks @02gloves i hope you guys receive acceptance letter as well after all CC helped get past those days where there were 50-40 days left till M10. I owe it to you guys…Thank you all! :)>-

Even when I get rejected, I’m going to be so excited for all of y’all. You all have helped me so much these past few months! 19 hours. We’ve got this.

Thanks and congrats!! :slight_smile: @awesomev‌

Please @02gloves like you’ll get rejected at all [-X :slight_smile:

I appreciate the support, but my test scores were awful compared to y’alls :’-) lol

Guess what I got in my e mail
I wrote this in January to myself but I think it applies to all of us

Well, it is the day before the best or worst day that you can imagine. I guess that you are stressing but don’t fear, so am I. We have done enough, we have made it through to the other side of the admissions process. I have no idea what will happen tomorrow, but go into it with a smile on your face and accept whatever happens. Even if you are painfully rejected, you have had the time of your life and you have learnt something.

If you want to test posts, after typing down the code, click on “Preview” instead of “Post Comment.” That way it won’t spam up the thread.

Maybe that was what broke the thread, did we spam post too much??

Yes. There is only one day to go; please abide by the rules.

10 and a half hours until my first decision!

Did anyone receive the same thing? http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/prep-school-admissions/1749333-what-time-does-exeter-email-admission-decisions-p2.html … apparently three people received Exeter acceptances in their emails today…

I was walking back from school today and I saw a FedEx and I thought it was from Andover, so I ran to my front door. I looked at the package and it was something for my dad :((

Oh dear. I’m worried now.

@02gloves: This is really scary. I’m hoping that only a FEW of the acceptance emails were accidentally sent out, not ALL of them.

Someone who got the email should call the office!