The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

@UIButton: Yep! After 15+ interviews, we will definitely be prepared for college interviews in the future!

@thelittleswimmer‌ yay!! I doubt I will get the $$ from NMH… I’m getting super nervous

I’m more nervous now than I was during the whole app process… I need stress balls lol

@UIButton west coast schools are really beautiful! Don’t worry, you’ve got this!

Especially the ones you throw and they’re super squishy but they break easily :frowning:

@GreenCat19 thanks!!! ohh gosh I’m nervous…

@02gloves

Here is an old thread rough estimation
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/prep-school-admissions/1463270-how-many-empty-slots-for-new-students-at-a-given-school.html#latest

Repeat 9th is also an option!!! (sorry if i’m giving horrible advice)

As an update for anyone who is curious, I got rejected from deerfeild, rejected from groton, rejected from RL, waitlisted to Middlesex and waitlisted at Choate…

Goodluck to anyone who is on the WL

Oh, I’m aware of that! SPS definitely won’t be the only school I would be applying to! @payn4ward

@goldenfygg - Have you explored schools on the Hidden Gem list? What Form are you applying for next year ( Repeat III, IV or both ) ? Are you open to suggestions?

I’m definitely open to suggestions.

@goldenfygg I have an idea! I’ll tell you after school (after 6) :slight_smile: <3

I keep getting really nice emails from Madeira about my acceptance and revisits. ^.^ (: very cheery!

It is officially now one week since M10. It feels like forever ago.

@thelittleswimmer‌ I hate how I’m still wrapped up in all of it :frowning:

Scanned the last few pages quickly, but wanted to chime in with this: Cate and Thacher ARE amazing schools (but of course, since this board is so NE BS-centric, they rarely get airplay on the forum). However, don’t think they are easier to get into than Exeter/Andover. IIRC, Thacher has one of the lowest admit rates in the country…and it’s #1 “overlap” school (the school most commonly applied to by prospects in addition to Thacher) is Exeter. We visited because we happened to be in the area for a family wedding a few years ago and I LOVED IT.

My spring break has been God awful. I wish I could just go back to school.

@mrnephew‌ I’m so sorry… I PM’ed you and I hope you’re okay.

I can’t believe the only thing that held me back from attending my dream school is money… I want to reapply but maybe the outcome would be the same…