The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

I thought I would never get over it. I’ll admit I still sometimes ask myself why. But days pass, months go by, and you eventually realize the pain has numbed away.

Of all the CC’ers, I’ve met @mrnephew, @boardingschoolx, @CameoKid, @exeterbunny, 7D1, and basically @HistoryGeek40‌.

You’ve met them in person? @stargirl3

Okay, that was a silly question. I was just quite surprised that you met so many.

All in person but the last. :wink:

Oh.

Is HistoryGeek40 your bffl on CC? @stargirl3

This is literally the best thread ever.

Ikr? All thanks to me, and a suggestion that was made to me. :wink:

You’re welcome?

Assuming that was directed at me…

What… No, I believe it was someone else. Idk.

Lol whoops

It’s okay. You were one of the people involved. :slight_smile:

Yeahhh haha I suggested it ;:wink:

Can’t believe this is almost at 500 comments and I’ve read everyone one of them. :’-)

@HistoryGeek40‌ is my CC BFF. We’re in the process of arranging a playdate. :wink:

40 DAYS

Somebody tell me something interesting to do… D: Pass the time and stuff.

Well, best of luck to all of you. You all have worked hard and if nothing else, the fact that you all have developed the ability to work toward a major goal like this at your age is probably at least as valuable as anything you will learn at BS. My daughter came to me a 6 weeks ago and told me she wanted to apply to Prep School so we pretty much made it the sole focus of our lives for the last 6 weeks and now we wait… I will just offer the same advice I offered my daughter. You worked hard, you submitted a quality application, and now whatever happens, you do not have to look back with regret, telling yourself “I should have ____”.

Now, today, start planning out the future that you know you have in your current school and focus on that. Start laying out your course plan for next year and working on whatever sport you plan to play. Hopefully, you will get notified that you have to create a totally new plan at the BS that you will now be attending, but if not, you spent the meantime taking action and moving forward, which is always a good thing and a good way to minimize disappointment if you do not get the news you want.

Obviously, I did not take my own advice since I am here stressing with the rest of you :slight_smile:

Again, best of luck, you all seem like wonderful young men and women, I think those schools would be nuts to turn you away, but it would be their loss.

I don’t have a future at my school…

I think I’ll just learn Elvish at Council of Elrond. :slight_smile: