The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Sorry if this is none of my business but isn’t it way past the deadline to submit apps?

@thelittleswimmer‌ Apps are in, we’re just talking about the last interview. :slight_smile:

@stargirl3: Oh, haha, I see now. I misread the conversation. Sorry! :slight_smile:

I finished on February 1st…and that was after we scheduled the interviews really late…

Oh, I didn’t know that interviews could be scheduled late. The schools I applied to were really firm on interview scheduling and mentioned that “the interview must be conducted/completed by [January 15/February 1]”, etc.,

I hope no one else minds, but I had a lot of free time today and went ahead and made the 2015 CC Prep School Decisions spreadsheet on Google Docs. I used a random email that has no ties to my personal email, so it is a “dummy” email.

This is the spreadsheet where you can see other members’ acceptances, wait-lists, and rejections on M10. I also added a new column for “Class of…”, where you can put the future year of your high school graduation. I added it because I thought it would be fun for members accepted to the same school to see if they would be in the same grade.

**LINK IS HERE: http://■■■■■■■.com/2015ccprepschooldecisions

Everyone here on CC who has the link is able to view/edit the spreadsheet. Please give the link approximately five seconds to fully load. When first loaded, the text is really big and oddly spaced but then after a few moments it centers/evens out. I’m not sure why it does that.

Let me know if you can’t access or view the spreadsheet. If anyone has any input/feedback that involves fixing the spreadsheet’s layout/formatting, PM or tag me.

Thanks!

**All credit to @stargirl3 for creating the original 2014 spreadsheet and for the general idea. Thanks stargirl! :slight_smile:

Great ! @thelittleswimmer‌

Looks nice. Thanks!

Okay, I added. I’ll edit when I get my actual decisions. :wink:

@UIButton Ok, I think we should stop vandalizing the page. :wink:

@thelittleswimmer There’s a little flaw. I just tested it, and the “Accepted” column can only take up to around five schools before overlapping to the WL section. and the WL/Rejection section can only take up to a max of 2 to 3 schools. Is there any way that you can create box in each column to enlarge?

@mathman1201: Fixing it right now. :slight_smile:

I see you and @UlButton vandalized the page :wink:

The “meows” were me. I think @UIButton had a little sugar rush tbh. :stuck_out_tongue:

@thelittleswimmer Nice color coordination!

Wait, this is a really random question, but how do you pronounce your username? @goldenfygg‌
Is it golden-fig or golden-fige? What does it mean?

@mathman1201 It’s pronounced “golden-fig.” It comes from a video game. Take a look at this to see what they are: http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Fygg

Problem with the text is now FIXED. @mathman1201: You can add as many schools as you want to now, the text will automatically widen. Hooray! :smiley:

Thanks everybody! The spreadsheet was really fun to make! :smiley: @Davis2298 @mathman1201 @goldenfygg @UlButton

@mathman1201‌ OH THAT WAS YOU?!??! COOL

(I did end up going to sleep but then I woke up and played some piano)

@goldenfygg‌ I don’t know why but I’ve always seen your name as Golden Fried Egg :smiley:

Lol yup, that was me. :stuck_out_tongue: