The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

If I get in, I might change my pro pic to a pic of my school. Idk yet.

I must get off CC soon if I have any hopes of finishing my Catching Fire movie before 9. Uh oh. :open_mouth:

Why do you have to finish it before 9? I should make myself a profile picture.

My mom whisks away the computer after 9, since I have no homework this week. There are usually no restrictions on actual school weeks, but this week we have standardized tests, with mandatory no homework. I’m basically watching movies, listening to music, checking CC, and chatting my friends this week.

I know that feeling ^ … Apparently, It’s a “distraction” because we have The Caribbean Secondary School Exams and School based assessments here… Always doing exams.

Hotchkiss email regarding log on was just sent.

I haven’t gotten it yet :-S

I haven’t gotten it… :((

I loved Hotchkiss’s questionnaire.

For some reason I feel calmer this week than I did a few weeks ago.

There was a Hkiss questionnaire?!?! @UIButton

@mathman1201‌ yeah!! On Gateway :p. The part that asked about the tweet and what is your favourite website :slight_smile:

Oh, okay. I thought it was like an email which I didn’t get or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe you’re good :slight_smile:

Dang it. I keep thinking that today’s a Friday, because it was a snow day. I was planning to party all night today. It will probably still happen, but I’ll be a dead zombie at school tomorrow. :frowning:

I know, same for me. “Snow” day. But at least tomorrow will make it 3 days.

Hi! I hope I’m not entering the thread too late, but im an 8th grader applying to Hotchkiss, Exeter, and Taft
Let’s hope there’s more room for freaking out?

@KingTheKid always room!! Welcome!

@kingthekid yess, there is always a home here for those who are anxious and freaking out!!

@KingTheKid: There is ALWAYS room here! :smiley:

Welcome to CC!