The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Yep, I’m taking the NLE tomorrow! Thanks! :slight_smile:

How on earth do you guys know how to do those things? I should be ashamed of myself. I don’t even know how to bold words… Oh well, I have my useful CAPS LOCK handy. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

@mathman1201‌ That’s how I refer to it to my friends who don’t know. But then I’m like “M10!!! M10!!!”

I asked some teachers if they would do my recs… they wouldn’t because they don’t want me to leave. All of my friends are seniors so they don’t care either way lol.

Haha. I’m nervous for “Tuesday.”

Thank you! I’m sure you’ll do GREAT on the NLE too! Are you nervous for it? My class did some review with old NLE tests a couple of days ago so I feel more comfortable with it, but I’m probably the most nervous about the possible geography questions.

@02gloves‌ yeah, plus the movies like dead poets society where (SPOILERS) the kid dies at the end.

Also, i’ll be checking in all day tomorrow, so you can freak out with me!! :wink:

When I told my friend about Andover she immediately Googled it and listened to the Andover Song on repeat for a while XD.

@02gloves‌ @Napper‌ I will be home too. I am already on march break.

@thelittleswimmer‌ Same, and I’m so glad we did. It really helped to get a feel for how the test would be laid out. Same about geography. We haven’t really gone over that, but thankfully my teacher gave us some crash courses in things like third declension, history, and the verb “I” and “Me” and all those.

Awesome! More people will be home than I thought.

Speaking of the spaces in brackets, how do I fill out the rejected/accepted thing that stargirl put? Do I put my answers in brackets?

good luck on the latin exam @thelittleswimmer‌ !!! i haven’t taken latin, but i know people who are in it and it looks really hard! but I’m sure you’ll do great if you study enough!

I think stargirl has in her thread the format already. Just eliminate the spaces in between the brackets and put your text in between each bracket like this: [ color = ] PUT TEXT HERE / color .

Thank you for the encouragement! You should try Latin sometime! At the beginning it is kind of hard to understand, but once you get the hang of it, it’s a really cool language! :smiley:

@thelittleswimmer i was thinking about trying it in high school, one of the ones im applying to requires latin or greek anyway :slight_smile:

Guys it’s okay if you test it once, but we will all prefer if you don’t keep spamming this thread. I really don’t want to see any colored pig posts, to be honest.

Thanks guys.

@Napper Latin is so fun! But Greek would be too. I heard it has a third voice called “medium” voice, lol.

Am I the only one who is having CC glitch out? It says there are only 120 pages to the thread for me.

Hello? CC is glitching. Don’t mind me, trying to see today’s comments. All I can see is to the 1800th comment. Ugh.