The Official 2018 Freakout Thread

I’m pretty much just doing the same thing as before, I have a math competition tonight, so I’ve been studying for that recently.

Good Luck on AMC 10 :wink:

@FunintheSun1211 good luck at your competition!

Thanks! Hoping to get the scholarship as SSS grossly overestimated how much we can pay…

I wish I had free time again, I last week won my district FBLA competition, so now I have to go to the state competition, which means spending countless more hours in my room again, making spreadsheets to study for my test.

@FunintheSun1211 I took the AMC 10 today too! I just can’t talk about the test, according to the testing rules.

I just took the amc 10 too :slight_smile:

Good Luck!

It wasn’t the AMC 10 that I took, but I hope you all do well on that one!

I have Saturday classes on M10.

I have the opposite with the start of my spring break on M10.

One month left!

I want M10 to hurry up and get here already but I also don’t want it to ever arrive :((

I feel ya

anyone take the psat 8/9??

I took this year’s PSAT 8/9. I did extremely well in the mathematics section as I had predicted, but not so much in the English and Reading Comprehension section. It was a school-wide event for every eighth grader at my school.

I got the total opposite. I got really high scores in reading but i usually tend to do bad in math, which shows in the results.

I always get a higher score on math than any other section. Reading is my worst.

I scored a near-perfect on the math, and just a handful wrong on reading.

Wow, I got such low scores compared to you guys then. Scored a 1070.

Hi folks, I’m new here. I’m freaking out not because we are waiting for exceptance letters, but because I forgot about the financial aid deadline of February 1st. I got everything thing in today though. September will start her junior year and feel like I’ve failed my child over a stupid mistake. I’m so afraid she won’t get any money now. Has anyone else been through this? I am just sick to my stomach…