The Official M10 2019 Freakout Thread

@TexasKid2018 It went well. It was concise and I got my points out. I asked lots of questions in the end but that was about it.

Andover decisions will be released March 9 at 9AM, saw it on the Gateway decision page.

Hey guys!!!

Who’s waiting last minute?

Done! I submitted my last essays and questions! Now, counting down to March 9th!

Only 53 days to go!

Thanks! Where did you find it on the website, I couldn’t get it?

Me! Got my stuff done… yesterday. Still waiting on my transcripts to be finalized but everything else is complete!

S U B M I T T E D wooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW it’s time to focus on other things

Anyone else have things they submitted still showing as not submitted? It is highly annoying. I realize that the system is slow, or the schools are behind processing but it seems odd.

SUBMITTED YESTERDAY!!!

Just submitted! I definitely procrastinated a little and ended up rushing to get everything done, but I’m pretty happy with most of my essays.

My deerfield ones were a little iffy though because I just could not come up with anything for the prompts and kept putting off writing it

I finally submitted it! I am so glad to be done with essays. My break literally consisted of eat, sleep, write, repeat

Now the wait begins!

Let’s hope it goes faster than it seems it will… but January’s already halfway through.

I turn 16 eleven days before March 9, and my family’s already thinking about what we’re doing for my birthday, so it’s closer than it seems, I think. I’ve been panicking about everything this admissions process—are my transcripts right? Did we do the taxes stuff right? I’m so nervous!

I’m a little annoyed, my school sent in some transcripts but there are still 4 missing. Also, my teachers and principal say they haven’t received the request for recommendations from L’ville. I’ve hit the resend button a dozen times and they still aren’t getting it. Ugh.

L’ville is the only one on SAO, I used Gateway for the rest…I’ve reached put to SAO…I guess there’s nothing I can do at this point.

Hopefully, my school sends in the remaining transcripts today!

Who still has to finish their MX and Andover applications? :))

I submitted all of my application materials but did not receive an email confirmation from the school, how do I know if my application was submitted? ahhh I’m so excited for M10!!

@TexasKid2018 I have to do one more Andover essay but I’m not worried about it. Which one are you doing? I’m doing the nerd one.

@dogsmama1997 I was also worried about that so I went ahead and emailed one of the school and apparently my test score hadn’t gone through. Although I believe it rarely happens I had to resend the score so I definitely advice you to email just in case because that could really give you some relief.