The Official M10 2019 Freakout Thread

@mxnair Interesting. School sent out an email saying “don’t contact us we are swamped and will let you know if something is wrong.” Tried to re-send from the SSAT site and it says “your scores have already been sent to that school” (or something to that effect).

@dogsmama1997 I got the same one!

We also have to do the Andover statement, but it feels so much relieved after everything else was submitted last night.

I haven’t gotten any emails saying my application is complete, but everything is turned in and the boxes are checked off. I’m sure they are swamped(I also got the same email from various schools) and will update us when they catch their breath.

I still have two applications left, but the pressure is minimal compared to how I felt this past week and especially yesterday.

How many of you actually sent in your character skills snapshot??

I did.

We didn’t send the character snapshot.

We only sent it to one school. The one that says the snapshot is recommended.

I’m not sending mine lol

I only sent it to a day school that required it

I’m twitching.

(What I presume was) Lawrence Academy called me and immediately hung up. ??

I got a call today because a school hadn’t received ssat scores. They say sent on the ssat website so I explained and school went off to download manually. Most likely it was something like that but they realized they meant to call someone else. I wouldnt worry! If they need you they will call.

@dogsmama1997 is correct; if they need you, they’ll call back. It’s something minor, I’m sure.

49 days till March 9th! Admission Decisions are the only thing that has been on my mind for the past couple of days, anyone have tips for how to get my mind (or others) off them?

Read new books, try out new hobbies, or look for pre-college programs!

I’m taking calculus soon but I plan on reteaching myself precalculus in the midst of that.

I want to be kept busy so that the time can fly faster.

I’m also taking the psat 8/9 late February :((

@YoungThriver Yo I wouldn’t run through math like that, just me tho

@CavsFan2003 When you took algebra, were you taught probability, combinatorics and stuff like that?

@YoungThriver Yeah, but just a lil bit

@CavsFan2003 I took it last year and I realize that I was not taught those things. Many during Feb break, I could teach them to myself.