The Official M10 2020 Freakout Thread

@gmmnvctra
Thank you! We just found it.

Ahha haha haha SPS for me, the woods, the building, THE LAKES. (Although I cant swim I can still just imagine sitting at the pier drawing…just me? Okay,) but sadly It’s 1) a reach school for me and 2) a campus I haven’t visited yet (Ahahahah Did my interview online check) but from pics it looks amazing!

Ahha haha haha SPS for me, the woods, the building, THE LAKES. (Although I cant swim I can still just imagine sitting at the pier drawing…just me? Okay,) but sadly It’s 1) a reach school for me and 2) a campus I haven’t visited yet (Ahahahah Did my interview online check) but from pics it looks amazing!

Hi! I’ve applied to 4 schools only (top-tier) and I’ve been counting days since last week… Does Andover email the acceptance or is it through gateway?

@applyingthisyear I’ve heard it’s through Gateway to Prep Schools itself, but I’m not sure at all.

And like I found this link: https://gateway.applywithus.com/sso/andover/decision

@Mercurrii Good luck on M10 then! I hope you get in!

@ttK5050 I think it’s always through Gateway, but the times seem to be different every year. I suppose we’ll have to wait for the email.

What do you guys plan on doing the night before M10?

I will probably be studying because that is my exam week.

Does anyone here play League of Legends?

A week till M10 and I’m just hoping that it comes quickly. First day of school’s been delayed once again because the virus has spread even more. School starts on the 23rd when it actually should have started a few days ago. No summer break for us anymore. Oof

@soo2024 I’ll probably be studying as well, but I doubt I’ll be able to concentrate.

@SolarJ Damn, that sucks. 23rd of March??

@mondaydevil I’ll probably have one eye on my notebook, one eye on college confidential, and one eye on my email.

@SolarJ That seems awful. I’m sorry

Yeah I’ll probably finish my homework early M9 so at night I can just chill. Are you guys opening decisions with your parents, friends, or on your own?

@ttK5050 Probably with my parents for the ones arriving before school starts, then the rest we’re thinking about opening them all together on an instagram video call. If you have instagram and you wanna join DM me haha

Hey, this is a coincidence. School starts on the 23rd for me too. Do you live in Korea by any chance?
I’m in a public school which is rare for students applying from Korea, most are from private or international schools.

My kid loves CSW’s campus too.

news, y’all! Exeter’s not holding Revisits this year (and Andover too)!

I’m absolutely crushed, I was so looking forward to Revisiting someone!

@RedLioness That’s horrible!! If I got in I was so looking forward to Revisit day. I guess I can understand but that doesn’t make the news any less crushing… :frowning:

wait why would they not have a revisit day?

@RedLioness Yeah this is terrible news… I thought at first coronavirus wouldn’t be a big thing, but now I’m genuinely worried it’s going to mess up a lot of things. Stay safe to everyone in the high risk areas!

My older kid’s college is telling them to take their textbooks home over the Spring break - just in case they decide to close and finish the semester online/remotely.

It is getting serious.

Hopefully, it will decline as time passes.