The Official M10 2020 Freakout Thread

I’m a little freaked out by how nonchalant I was when opening those two…

I had a really bad interview with Hotchkiss and I’m getting flashbacks bc of M10… I walked into someone having the interview and started introducing myself…then during one of the questions, I stuttered for 30 seconds straight… AaAaaA

You have a lot of schools left! Don’t worry and best of luck.

@Chan2006 I cried during two interviews, one being for what was my dream school at the time if that helps anything…

@Sleepingatlast
I cried during an interview because I was talking about a time when me and a peer didn’t get along. That also, was the interview for my 1st choice school. oof

@Sleepingatlast @SolarJ

On the bright side, I read an article once saying that being vulnerable helps the other people feel more connected to you.
Even if the interviews did not go as planned, I hope that you guys get accepted to your dream school!

Quick question, what is your guy’s 1st choice school? For me, it’s either PEA or Deerfield, I have yet to decide.

rejected from andover gang gang

Opened Andover’s portal, seems like decisions are out… Waitlisted

yep!! anyone know why it did that

Deerfield is out as well.

Waitlisted at Deerfield and Concord Academy :confused:

Accepted by Deerfield, nice!

@Chances583 @TexasTeddyBear

How did they send out the decisions?

@TexasTeddyBear Congrats!

Go on to the admissions portal. Then view the checklist, where you will see your decision.

Are any other school decisions out yet?

@TexasTeddyBear Congrats!

Rejected from Andover and Deerfield… I had high hopes for both of them :frowning:

6 schools left to go

waitlisted at concord gang gang

at this point im wondering whats going on like ive seen two acceptances today?? realizing how competetive dang

congrats @TexasTeddyBear !!