The Official M10 2020 Freakout Thread

I am pulling for you, @mondaydevil !! What do we have so far?

2020 Decisions thread is unlocked. Please help your future fellow applicants by posting (when all of your M10 results have come in). It’s basic, no stats needed on that thread.

@Sleepingatlast Congrats!!!

@ilventodoro
Got waitlisted haha. I shot my shot I guess.

Thank you everyone!

Waitlisted at Blair (to add to the Taft and Deerfield waitlists) now its an entire day to wait for SPS at 3p and Hotchkiss at 5p.

Feeling very anxious but it aint over yet!.. now let me go reread that mega long waitlist thread :neutral:

@PhotographerMom

st marks- waitlist
andover - reject
exeter - waitlist
concord - waitlist
choate - waitlist

:frowning: waiting on sps and groton but im not very hopeful

Hey, do any of you know when Peddie is going to release their admissions result?

sorry to hear that, im sure you will do fine with other schools

Anyone in at Choate yet? It’s been an hour ??

@SolarJ I dont know you but the mere fact that you are leading the charge on this situation has me greatly impressed with you. THAT is leadership! Your parents are proud of you even getting this far I’m sure! If these schools are too stupid to realize the gem that is you, then that is their loss TRULY. What is for YOU will be for YOU. Hold your head and keep marching forward. You are a true leader and i send you wishes for the BEST.

Hang in there, @mondaydevil . You’re an amazing kid. Fingers crossed and it’s not over yet!!

I am sorry you are feeling down but its not over! I feel like there will be much movement on the waitlists at these schools due to the effect on the stock market with the corona virus. just my 2 cents.

Stock market volatility and the virus will have zero impact on Waitlists.

ZERO.

@mondaydevil
I’m waiting for those two as well! Rooting for you!

@PhotographerMom Thank you!! I can’t imagine myself getting into Groton, but I have some hope for SPS

Does the coronavirus affect Asian/Chinese applicants? (i haven’t gotten any acceptances yet :<

Hey guys!!! Congrats to everyone and good luck to everyone who is still waiting!!! I got in to Exeter and I literally dropped my laptop :). I also got waitlisted at Andover, Choate, and deerfield

@avilynnnn ahh congrats!!

@sunshine314 . NO.