The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

I LOVE Queen’s Gambit. It’s so good!

2 Likes

I watch Criminal Minds !

Animes!

• Classroom of the Elite
  • Death Note
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Smile! Down the runway (On the runway?)
  • any other recommendations?

definetely korosensei

Tonight we were on a Suffield sports webinar, and the AO mentioned that they have had over 1000 applications this year. That sounds really high. I know I have heard that applications are up but how many are there in a “normal” year?

I know that worrying about this accomplishes nothing - just very new to the boarding school application process.

I just got into anime, but Fruits Basket is really good.

How many willl they accept this year? And what is the acceptance rate in a normal year? Then we will have a better idea of how tough it is …

1 Like

Finally done with all of my freakin’ applications. Now on to the interviews, which are in 3 days :slight_smile: (jk I hate interviews). I applied to the following (none are boarding schools):
-Harker school
-Menlo school
-Stanford OHS
-Crystal Springs Uplands School
-Nueva school
If u applied to similar schools, pm! Also, if someone would chance me (made a post) that would be helpful!

I’m done with all of my applications except Andover! Also I really love Gilmore Girls too :slight_smile:

Anyone else re-reading the M10 2020 thread or is it just me?

1 Like

Not just you, I’m doing it as well.

Me, too, but I probably shouldn’t. It’s just making me more anxious.

Did anyone else get the portal email saing MPS is releasing decisions on the 9th? Apparently it’s at 6:43PM (18:43) to honor the year they were founded. I thought that was an odd time but a cute tradition!

1 Like

Me! Thread seems a bit dead this year so living the anxiety of last year =/

Yeah, it’s not helping my worrying much though :\

Yuh prob because it’s farrr from m10

It seems far away, but I feel like it will be here in the blink of an eye

Hi, I’m new on this thread but I hope everyone gets into one of their dream schools. I feel like M10 is so far awayyyyyy, I just want the results to come out and get it over with. Now that my applications are done, I am literally so unproductive. Ugh, but I will try to read and sleep more.

1 Like

IKR I’m so unproductive too! I just reread my essays and I found some not epic mistakes. I literally said “we” without addressing who “we” was. I’m doomed. I know I’m not going to get the results I want on m10 and I can’t stop worrying about it. :]

1 Like

I feel! I’m too scared to relive the cringe of my essays even though I checked them over so many times! Too many last-minute realizations but it was too late to rewrite the whole thing :sob: