The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

I might call to ask this question. It would make us all feel better to know what it means.

im too lazy to make a fedex acct or anything it seems rlly unnecessarily complicated and even then we won’t know fs until tomorrow so don’t stress urself out abt it

3 Likes

Does anyone know where on the NMH portal you’re supposed to see your decision? I don’t see a space for it so I’m kinda confused

What’s going on with the Deerfield portal?

Ooh never mind

They send out an email at around 6 am EST I think

Anyone look at the Deerfield portal? Does everyone have a “enter enrolled student verification code” on it?

I do. I think it’s just there; I don’t think it means anything

1 Like

I do too.

i think after u get in you’ll get an id and password thingy from deerfield via email? just a guess tho

Hold up, people are getting NOTIFICATIONS about PACKAGE DELIVERIES from their schools?? Do they just consist of an email? If so I am really screwed…oh god…I have nothing in my email inbox…

I think the notifications are from fedex/usps/ups and its ok me neither :’)

2 Likes

You should be fine. Tons of people haven’t gotten notifications and then have gotten acceptances! Have confidence in yourself; I’m sure you’ll both get in somewhere

2 Likes

@skyhigh1203 Notifications are pretty unreliable so don’t worry!

For those who already got notifications, CONGRATULATIONS!

5 Likes

Congrats everybody!

Btw, my mother said that I can take the day off from school tomorrow! :joy:

1 Like

oof xD same tho
my parents don’t understand the stress that comes with these and just “bruh its just a decision find out and move on” smh

2 Likes

I am the opposite :slight_smile: I’d rather be busy while waiting…

I read this wrong and im an idiot and responded wrong =)
nevertheless parents still said no

Same!