The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Thanks!!

TYSM! so basically just like all the responses I saw on the college reaction vids

1 Like

May I ask What school?

Thanks for sharing. 100 out of 1442 is way less than 10% admit rate. Why does the school say 13%?

Middlesex

1 Like

Best of luck to you for an acceptance to another school!!! I’m sure you will get the results you hope for!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe just be a rough guess

Is your son applying a legacy?

@petrin thank you for this thoughtful note and reminder. I think it is stressful for all right now. we are trying to hang in there until we wake up (on the East Coast) tomorrow and not worry about package notifications or other harbingers . I wish you all the best and am impressed by how you celebrate one another. My fingers (and toes) are crossed for my son, and for you!

1 Like

He has a lot of cousins who went there, so legacy but not immediate family. In our experience cousin legacy didn’t mean much for MX, Brooks or Andover.

,hoping the best for your son !

My dad just called Exeter and they said they had 4000+ applications this year… that means less than an 8% acceptance rate…

2 Likes

thats crazy what!!

no way woah

i’m scared for the competition next year

mmm, i applied to Middlesex too but didn’t get an email, guess I’m either rejected or accepted then…

2 Likes

I’m starting to feel better that I didn’t get a package lol. That is so friggin competitive!!

1 Like

lol same I’m so scared

yea

We may have gotten early notice because we are legacy?