The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Lville was overenrolled this year as well. I guess they just find space for everyone!

Ok great and I will probably make a google form so you can confirm your time !

Ok great !

can i join the disc server

Collective mom hug to all of you! Remember: you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

You all have a lot to be proud of, just to put yourself out there like this. So few do.

Each and every one of you is amazing. :star_struck:

17 Likes

thank you so much for the support!!!

Thank you! a hug is very much needed in these times lol

check the andover2025 insta page !

1 Like

I’m in!

me too

Also parents if you want to watch with your kids who are applying you can !

1 Like

Also I may do netflix party because the signup process is much easier than discord

1 Like

There might be those who want to hear Mozart’s Requiem or Beethoven’s 5th tomorrow. We were there before and we know how it feels. For them, I would highly recommend a dystopian movie called “Gattaca.” It is a bit dated, but it is to M10 what Home Alone is to X-Mas. Very inspiring.

1 Like

@slowdance7 , I think you are right about WL. I suspect schools are going to be super careful to make sure they aren’t even Slightly over-enrolled. Because of covid, putting 2 kids in a large single just isn’t an option. The WL allows them to add kids right up to the limit but not over.

2 Likes

Okay so I’m not allowed on discord right now? So if anyone wants to do a netflix party that’d be cool!

aww, I don’t have netflix ://

Because spaces mean the number of students the school is trying to enroll, but not every accepted student will necessarily go to Middlesex (financial aid, better options etc). I’d say only about 50% of accepted students actually end up in Middlesex, so they have to accept 200 kids in order to fill their class of 100 kids.

you don’t need to !

we can share screen and stream it!