The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

thanks for appeasing some of my nerves. :slight_smile: good luck on M10

Applied to SPS via Gateway. Received an email about five days after he finished and submitted the application in full.

Well… yay. I submitted everything on Gateway anyway so I’m not worried. Did you get information on where the results will be posted?

Email from SPS included this: Detailed instructions for accessing your decision online will be e-mailed the first week of March.

Same @Lex6314

Pomfret, Brooks, Blair, Cushing: No portal to check, right? Figured there was a good chance people on this thread would know.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows about portals or lack thereof for these schools.

I didn’t get a portal for Brooks yet, but I did get a confirmation email asking for a photo for their identification.

2 Likes

I’ve been applying to Blair and haven’t been in formed of a portal so I think your good

I actually really like Blair I think it would be really fun to go there

It has been more than 2 weeks since I completed the application to SPS. But still not an email of confirmation or anything related to my application from them. Hmm…

A portal for brooks will be given at the end of Jan.

F o r t y t h r e e D ays Until I get rejected by SEVEN schools and have to face the fact that I lost 50 dollars. Thats approximately 11.24 grande frappes from starbucks and five hours of me busting my butt to clean up after strangers during a pandemic. I’m doing swell, how about y’all

Edit: just want to clarify that this is a joke. For the most part… lol

2 Likes

Oh actually my parents just received the portal for Brooks! Only four more portals (Westover, Putney, Middlesex, NMH) left!

Yeah same! Don’t worry, you’re not alone!

I have the NMH portal that was sent via email long time ago. FYI.

Yeah, just got another completion confirmation today. Hope to get my last two confirmations soon.

Oh wait are they doing decisions on the checklist portal?

Yes, “This is where you can sign up for events, see your admission requirements, and finally, view your admission decision online.”

Anyone else finish their interviews today?

I didn’t finish today but congratulations!!