The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Which schools did you get into? (ps great job on supporting others)

same i told them that I really wanted to get into the school and they literally rejected me atleast they could have waitlisted me but then again didnt really have the best ap

i wrote exeter a long email about how I really wanted to go to their school, and they still rejected me…not even a waitlist

Did you get into any schools?

yeah i got into loomis and middlesex

2 Likes

congrats!

Thank you!

1 Like

What schools?

i think they got waitlisted at milton and rejected by andover and exeter

Yup!

I have a few questions for you cause I am stuck in the same mess

1. What grade are you in?
  2. Are you applying to any schools that are still enrolling (need some recs)?

currently in 8, applied for 9

not applying for any rolling admissions since my parents want me to just reapply to the best of the best next year.

You weren’t asking me but I can probably also answer!
I’m in 8th applying to 9th and I’m probably applying to CSW (and staying on the wl for Milton). I am probably going to reapply next year, though, since I don’t think my mom will let me apply to CSW, although my dad is?

St. Paul’s School decisions are out. I got waitlisted :’)

Oh wow I’m really sorry : (

same will you be repeating 9th I am also thinking or just attending regular school until admission starts again

im so salty AAHAHAH but its okay
exeter didn’t like agar.io i guess :pensive:

waitlist isn’t a rejection, you still have a chance.

I’m not sure yet. Probably not since I don’t want to graduate a year after my friends.

Same I want to reapply to all the schools plus some safety schools and just do 9th grade at my public high school will you be repeating 9th or no when your reapplying? And did you get into any schools?