The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Same
Will you be going to public hs while then?

not sure yet. i might try for a local day school, but they may not let me in because it’s very late in the year.

oh ok I mean I am enrolled in my public school and IB

I’m not going to repeat- way too attached to 2025. I didn’t get in anywhere except my local private schools that I applied to- so I guess I still have to decide between those two!

waitlisted at st. paul’s

Wait did you apply for FA and can you tell me your stats?

Its okay keep your head up!

Yes I did apply for FA. Which stats do you want?

Honestly I’m a bit tired + sad rn so if you could check my chance me it should have all the stats you need.

3 Likes

I didnt have any EC’s or Awards and couldnt take the SSAT due to a family emergency

EC and Like SSAT stuff like that

Wow you had great stats

I think bs applications were just way too competitive this year so that even people who would normally be waitlisted or even accepted are just flat out rejected because not enough space, and not actually bad stats.

5 Likes

Yeah, that seems right to me.

i hope it isn’t as competitive next year for 10th grade

here

I think part of me specifically may have been the whole gender thing? Not like they’re transphobic, but in a pandemic year they’d need more singles and so they may not have a gender neutral dorm? That’s a pretty random guess though?

1 Like

I thought I’d have options today to only end up with one acceptance with no aid :confused:

1 Like

same, I thought maybe I would have like even just one waitlist… nope.