The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

No, just a server error

no, as many rejected students have received 5pm decisions. it’s a random server issue.

Agreed- I chuckled at the Groton delay email. Haven’t had many laughs today!

1 Like

what does “There is a mailpiece for which we do not currently have an image that is included in Today’s mail.” mean on usps? I’ve only seen this one today and I haven’t gotten any mail yet

Yes but a poster above indicated they got an acceptance email at 5:30. My son has been WL at 4 schools today and we are waiting on Groton. Poor guy has been refreshing his computer for the last 90 minutes. He’s actually asking what the CC boards are saying (he usually tells me he doesn’t want to hear the chatter).

1 Like

Ok everybody, just ignore me! I now think our 5:30 email came bc it was attached to the fa decision.

My post upthread was just to check email too b/c we got one ly. Decisions weren’t delayed then though.

Not Wyoming Seminary? I knew that school in the Wilkes Barre area of PA. My cousins attended. (It’s not a seminary for priests, even though Seminary is in the name).

I’m sorry @mommysmalls, but I’m starting to feel like you’re kind of spreading false info… Forgive me if I’m wrong, but the decision doesn’t usually come attached to the FA grant…

groton waitlisted…

for those of you wondering, groton is back up, but for me the button isn’t showing

Yeah, I can access the portal now, but I don’t see the decision still.

Same here.

Still no Groton decision for me either

Yup - lots of WLs here so hoping to get off WL but probably reapplying next year (and maybe repeating grade to see if that helps chances?). Good luck!

there will be a link under “instructions” if that helps

1 Like

My DD got into Govs and will most likely attend there as it was the best option financially of the ones she liked during the admission process. She also got admitted into her first choice, but was waitlisted for Financial Aid, so unless some sort of aid comes thru, she is picking Govs. Will you be attending?

Thank you! Any admits to Groton yet?

none… pretty odd

Is anyone planning on attending Milton?