The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

No! I’ll go check it out now though

It strikes me as odd because what if the admin of the page doesn’t get in,hopefully they do but what would they do with the page :sob:

I just wanted to add that all the student run instagram pages are good ways to get a feel for the school! Especially since we are virtual,it may help you pick between certain schools:)

1 Like

Yes! I totally agree! Also contacting current students/recent alumni can also be useful.

Also, try finding some student-run meme pages; you’d often find some form of valuable insight not normally advertised by the schools!

PM me if you want someone else to read it too!

sure

I’m just curious,do you guys go to a good public school?

yea but public school isn’t right for everyone.

Yeah. I’m lucky that my public school is really good.

Yea ofc,not everyone is meant for a public school education

Yeah, I do. I got lucky because it is a good school though

Are people in your hometown also applying to prep schools?

I know they did last year (and didn’t get in), but my school has sent quite a few kids to prep schools. Funnily enough, they all applied as freshmen and not 8th graders. One is at SPS, one is at Exeter, and one is at Andover.

nope! top 10 public schools in my state- and top in the country too. So no one really applies.

Most definitely not! Barely anyone from my state has even applied, I think

There are literally no public schools where i live

no one know what all these schools are here

Oh wow ,there’s a handful of kids applying to boarding schools but my school isn’t a “feeder school “ for prep schools.It’s not a highly ranked school either ,sadly it’s one of the worst in my state .

I don’t know of anyone applying this year, but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone else from my school was. Three or four kids from my middle school applied last year. There’s a small private school in my town that sends almost all of its graduating class to BS, but not that many from my public school apply.