The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Anyone know if both the students and parents get notified of the decisions?

That’s 100% how I feel

Last year, both my parents and myself got notified for the decisions which came through email. Portal decisions can only be viewed by whoever has the login info.

1 Like

We also got notified at the same time.

Alright, thanks!

1 Like

Will Andover’s decisions be on their portal? It doesn’t say on the portal like Milton and Exeter do.

Yes, that’s what happened last year. You’ll receive an email soon which’ll have all the information you’ll need about setting up your Andover decisions portal. Last year, the email came on M5.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you very much!!

i never got a portal login from andover?

I think we get them M5.

Is it just me or does M10 feel more unreal the closer we get to it?

7 Likes

Not just you

Yea!! I’m really scared for results but also it doesn’t feel like M10 is actually that close D: sending the daily good luck to all!! (And great to know I’m not alone)

1 Like

Wow.I can’t believe that we can almost count the days on only one hand.

The Andover portal is Gateway so you won’t need a login but I’m sure they’ll send an email telling you the time and stuff soon

1 Like

So we just log into Gateway and see it?

I think so? I’m not entirely sure though since I applied last year

I just looked at last years’ thread. School portal using gateway login. I feel like it would be the same

1 Like

Btw, did any of you receive a confirmation email from Choate when you completed your application? I haven’t.

Also, judging by how this thread has been picking up pace over these past few days, I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if it surpasses 1000 posts within the next 36-48 hours lol.

1 Like