The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

lallllyyy

posted yesterday. the thumbnail is a pic of exeter. the girl had to get rabies shots

So any of you on the west coast? Are you planning on waking up at 3-5am to check for decisions? Concord Academy releases between 3-5am, and other schools quickly following on. Or will you just wait and check when you wake up for school?

Omg that bat looked HUGE.
Here’s the link for anyone interested: https://www.tiktok.com/@lallllyyy/video/6935617641939864838?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6935918841676285445

1 Like

Now we know why all the prep schools have fancy health facilities.

1 Like

Yep, lol. Looks like she took down the video. I wonder if the school had anything to do with that.

Did anybody else have to get rabies shots?

The email screenshots in the video made it sound like they were having a somewhat widespread issue with the bats (at least in that dorm), but she didn’t mention anyone else having to get shots/medical treatment.

I think I’ll just be staying up all night until all the decisions come in (after all I stay up until 3-4 on a regular basis lol)

1 Like

5 days to go! 120 hours!!!

I just wanted to say I am very proud of all of us to making it to this point !

6 Likes

5 days!

It’s becoming more and more real to me now lol

3 Likes

I’m so nervous!

Would the schools send the acceptance packages after M10, or before so that the students who got accepted for their acceptance packages on M10?

I really hope I get accepted. Good luck to everyone who applied!

Typically, most accepted students within the States receive their mailed packages on M10 or M11. As for international students, it varies - some may receive it on the 10th, others may receive it as late as the 15th.

I’m conflicted about this year, however. I’m not sure if most of the schools will be sending packages to anyone, due to the fact that most admission teams worked remotely, and didn’t have direct access to their offices. I hope I’m wrong, and that accepted students receive their mailed swag and packages this year!

Can you post the video or sc or sm cuz tik tok is blocked in my country :((

I’m applying as an international student and when I was just beginning the application process in November, taft sent me a letter with details on how to book an interview. I didn’t even know they sent me one until I received it late January. If they are sending out any packages this year, I hope I don’t get mine two months late :joy:

I’m so nervous that this will be another 2015 year. Especially with the large boost in applications.

6 Likes

5 days left!!

4 Likes

Wait, there’s a boost? I thought the number of apps dropped this year.

In honor of Day 5, our playlist on the way to school will be Maroon5!
Hang in there, guys

5 Likes