The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Hahaha I’m like that too. I always get so distracted with like watching shows and stuff if I’m not doing something else at the same time.

I’m freaking out so much because what if I don’t get in anywhere :sob:that would be tragic idk if i could stay in my town for any longer

1 Like

Alphabetically? Top choices on down? Most likely first?

as soon as they come in

Depends. Probably as they come, but I really don’t want to sulk the whole day till the next decision comes (if I don’t get in).

Same, except for the ones coming out at midnight–I’ll probably just open those with the ones for 6am.

I’ll be staying up all night so I’ll check as they come in.

Interesting. I was thinking about this too. Watched some videos on youtube about college decision reaction. It was fun!

FYI our informed delivery did NOT mention the package from Kent

3 Likes

^ I can’t comment about this as I had no idea what informed delivery was up until yesterday

How much of a gender range does everyone think there is in applications?

Ex:
60% female
39% male
1% other / non-binary

Reminder, that’s just an example

Idk but that’s an interesting question considering that they take 50/50 boys and girls. If there’s way more applicants from one gender then that gender ends up having an acceptance rate lower than the published one, and the other gender is slightly higher. Anyone know if those stats are published somewhere?

Lol just another thing for us all to freak out over.

To be honest, I don’t think it matters that much

2 more days y’all!!!

1 Like

i’ve been sort of dead inside about the whole thing and i was way less stressed than i probably would be normally because i rlly do like my public school but oh my god after that email from exeter got sent out my brain started trying to eat itself im scared its in two days agshshshsksh

2 Likes

2 days!! just had another dream - accepted andover, exeter, lawrenceville

1 Like

i had another dream I got accepted everywhere again which is so unlikely, it’s weird that i’m having this dream over and over again

Really hope that’s a good sign for you!!

1 Like

me too haha ,hope ur dream comes tru tho